How to Play:
– Game modes: 2 players (1v1) and 3 players (1v1v1).
– Each player selects one from six cards in hands and places a chip on the matching card on the game board.
– Two Eyed Jacks (Clubs/Diamonds) can be placed anywhere on the board
– One Eyed Jacks (Spades/Hearts) can remove any of your opponent’s chips unless that chip is already a part of a sequence.
– The 4 corners are wild and belong to all players and can be used as a chip in a sequence.
– The goal is to create a sequence of 5 chips either horizontally, vertically, or diagonally. One sequence is required for 2 players, while two sequences for 3 players.
– HD Graphics / sound effects
– Smooth animation
– Online mode / Practise mode
– Automatically match opponents
– 2 or 3 players supported
– Play with friends online
You can play online with your friends now!
1. Click the “With Friends” button in the title screen to play in friend mode.
2. Input a room password and your name, and then click “Join Room”.
3. Share the password to your friends.
4. Your friend enters the the same password to join in your room.
5. Start to play!
Both modes of 2 players (1v1) and 3 players (1v1v1) are supported. Enjoy!