[How to play]
– Rotating the cue stick clockwise or counterclockwise by dragging it around the white ball.
– Pressing the billiard table may change the cue direction to the pressed position.
– The right scroll lever on the screen can be operated to fine-tune the rotation of the cue.
– Pressing the ball-shaped button on the top of the UI to rotate the white ball.
– Supported multiplay with users around the world
– Supported cushion and 4 ball rules games
– Available to challenge various stages.
– Available to obtain a cue stick as stage reward.
– Challenge mode to record high scores in a row play.
– Upgradable of the cue stick ability
– Supported two-player-mode which make available two players to play in one device.
– Supported achievements and leaderboard
– Supported for 16 languages.