Recently introduced Aadhaar authentication 2.0 and eKYC 2.1 APIs require registered devices to be used. Registered devices are very important security upgrade to Aadhaar ecosystem to eliminate the possibility of using stored biometrics.
Download Morpho SCL RD Service and get started today—it’s free!
1) RD service is not designed to work as a standalone application. It will work only with the operator’s application like (Jio, Airtel, Idea, banks etc.). Please don’t try to use RD service directly.
2) If the smartphone is not able to detect fingerprint device then please make sure that your phone is OTG supported. If the smartphone is OTG supported then make sure that you have enabled OTG option from setting.
3) Activation code or OTP will be provided by the party which has purchased fingerprint devices from Morpho e.g. Vodafone, Airtel etc.
4) Device purchased from retail e.g. Amazon can only be registered using activation code and process to obtain activation code will be available shortly.
5) If you are getting eKYC failed then press refresh button on RD service right top corner.
6) Android OS 4.4 KitKat and above are supported.
7) RD Service is released for Standard smartphone only Before installing the RD first check the device compatibility using the below app, if the test is OK then only the RD service will run successfully.
The link for the app is as below you need to download the app and run the same for the test.
With Morpho SCL RD Service you can:
– Register MSO1300 E, E2, E3 and CBM Models
– Use MSO1300 E, E2, E3 and CBM Models in Auth2.0 and eKYC2.1
For details regarding purchase devices please visit www.rdserviceonline.com
If you’re a developer contact us at email@example.com