– Pocket Cube : this app can solve the Rubik’s cube 2×2 in 14 moves or less !
– Rubik’s Cube : solves the classic 3×3 cube with an average of 30 moves.
– Skewb : solved in 11 moves maximum.
– Pyraminx : solved in 11 moves disregarding the trivial rotation of the tips.
– Ivy Cube : solved in 8 moves maximum.
This application needs internet access to get the solution.
Learn to solve the classic 3×3 step by step with the Fridrich method.
A training timer with full statistics will help you to solve your cube faster.
The 3×3 solver is written by Herbert Kociemba.
Other solvers are written by JeffProd.