– Rest Areas along the Highways
– Campgrounds in National Parks
– Campsites on Farm Stations or Homesteads
– Caravan Parks from TopTourist, BIG4 and OZ Parks
– Hundreds of Independent Caravan Parks
– Scenic Lookouts and Big Things
– Must-See Sightseeing Spots
– Fuel Stations from BP, Shell and Caltex
– Public Dump Points
– Offline Maps with OpenStreetMap
– Add new camping sites
How the Offline Map works:
Once you have found a nice place to go, CampBuddy Australia will automatically download the map when you zoom in and store it on your device for offline usage.
Feel free to contribute to CampBuddy Australia and add new locations with the built-in feature.