With our gearless & keyless scooter rentals, the Bounce bike app has been instrumental in reducing traffic congestion in India by providing a smarter travel option for daily commuters.
Having close to 2 million happy customers in Bengaluru alone, 5 million+ rides, and 20 million+ kilometers clocked, our Bike Rental App is transforming the way India commutes. We are today a step closer to making easy mobility a fundamental right to all.
Here’s how you can rent a Keyless Scooter
1. Download the Bounce bike app on Play Store or iOS
2. Open the app, find your nearest yellow scooter
3. Pick your ride, add destination, choose payment mode and confirm booking
4. Walk to your scooter, enter OTP on the keypad and start your bike ride
5. After your ride, park your bike at the closest legal parking area and then end your trip
1. Helmets are provided in the trunk of every scooter. Press the green button on the left to open the trunk.
2. All your bike rides are insured
3. Get on-road assistance anytime, anywhere for your scooter rental
1. Keyless and dockless bikes: Bounce scooters are easily accessible in all locations across the city. Download our bike app on Playstore or iOS, book your bike ride, enter OTP and Bounce out of traffic every day. After your trip, you can drop off the scooter at any accessible legal parking area to help the next bike rider bounce.
2. Hassle-free, designed for your convenience: Our keyless scooters are designed with a cutting-edge tech which requires no key, but just an OTP to start the trip. Bounce offers the best two-wheeler scooter rental solution as per your convenience, like cab-hailing majors offering four-wheeler rides.
3. Most affordable ride in town: With fares lower than autos and cabs, you can take a bounce bike ride with no worries about cost or surge pricing.
4. Safety assured: Bounce helmets are kept inside the trunk of every Bounce scooter. With digital documentation in place, including ride and rider insurance, we’ve made your bike ride experience safe and seamless.
5. Easy payment options: We have multiple payment options like Paytm, UPI, and pay after your bike ride, with options like credit card, debit card, net banking among others.
6. One-click login: You don’t need an OTP to book a Bounce bike ride. We use a one-click login via Truecaller which lets you register in no time.
1. Short rides using keyless scooters: Rent a scooter from anywhere and drop it off at any other point in your city. Fares are lower than local autos or cabs.
2. Long rides with key scooters: Rent a scooter on an hourly, daily, weekly or monthly basis. This option is available at metros, bus and railway stations across Bengaluru and you can ride up to 300 km per day.
3. Bikes from top brands: Being a bike app, it lets you rent a bike from a multi-fleet of two-wheelers, ranging from the Honda Activa, Honda Dio, Honda Navi, Suzuki Access, Suzuki Lets, Pulsar, Avenger, Yamaha FZ and many more.
4. Find us in other major cities across India: Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Mysore, Jaipur, Gokarna, Manipal, Belgaum & more.
To rent a scooter, download the Bounce Bike App now and arrive on time, every time.
Connect with us!